Join our team as M&A intern
BlueBridge. is a noval independent M&A boutique that advises and assists entrepreneurs and companies in all aspects of mergers and acquisitions. We assist SMEs in both sell-side and buy-side mandates. Our team strives to bring entrepreneurs and investors together and this with the highest quality in our servicing. BlueBridge. offers the opportunity to join our high performing team full-time for a period of 3 to 6 months. During this period, you will work internally with the team on BlueBridge's M&A deals.
Together we realise a new tomorrow.
Your core tasks:
▪ Sector Analysis: in context of identification of a specific target or deepening your knowledge within a
▪ Financial Analysis: evaluating businesses and other finance-related transactions to determine their
performance and suitability for a specific client or deal
▪ Business Valuation: determining a business’ value focused on mature SMEs in going concern, based
on multiple valuation methods ranging from DCF models, EBITDA methods to FIDEX methods
▪ Drafting Information memoranda: setting up a commercial booklet about a specific company within a
▪ Long - and short list preparations: conducting research into potential buy side candidates
▪ Vendor due-diligence: preparing the vendor DD and managing and organising the dataroom in a sell-
▪ Dealmaking: supporting the negotiations and project management of the deal
▪ Business planning: drafting forecasted returns and repayment capacity of a business or business unit.
In addition to this also tasks like: cash planning, financial reporting, etc.
What we are looking for:
▪ You are a driven master's student or young graduate in an economics major with strong academic
credentials and/or extracurricular activities
▪ Previous experience within corporate finance, investment banking, consulting or audit is a plus;
▪ Fluent in both Dutch and English
▪ Interest and affinity for Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions and/or Private Equity
▪ Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
▪ Team player with excellent analytical skills
What’s in it for you
▪ You will join a growing, novel and dynamic team, genuinely passionate about deals, with a lot of
personal growth opportunities
▪ You will learn on the job by working with experienced professionals in our team, who will take on an
active coaching role
▪ At BlueBridge. we believe in meritocracy rather than seniority. Results speak louder than words and